SANCENT – Educational Posters (Class Rules)
In stock products: 5
- DIFFERENT DESIGN 13 different classroom manners chart ,such as I can wait for my turn , I can do my best work ,I can stand up against bullying, I can play safely outside, I can follow directions, I can stay in my seat/area and sit quietly, I can walk quietly in line and stay in my place, I can share the materials, I can listen to the teacher, I can treat others with respect, I can put my materials back in place and clean up my area, I can raise my hand to speak.
- Features Laminated with good quality film, waterproof but don’t tear it; Size: about 28 x 10cm (L x W), easy to take these charts on hand for suitable size; You can also use blue rubber to paste them on the wall. 100% guarantee no twisting or damaging.
- Beautiful Colors And Illustration The beautiful colors draw your toddler’s attention quickly, and the vivid pictures will arouse their curiosity about knowing the amazing world.
- Start Your Kids Early Kids are like sponges, so the earlier they start learning, the further they can go. Don’t miss this opportunity and start teaching your kids early in life.
- Carefully Organized Contents of this Kit is highly recommended by teachers, which delivers the toddler’s the best tool to recognize classroom rules, basic but the most important. Perfect for Toddlers, Preschool Kids, Home Schoolers, Daycare, Kindergarten Class Supplies.