§ 1 Definitions
- Website – website operating at www.books4children.pl
- External service – website of partners, service providers or recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – firma Karolina Kijeńska books4children, operating at: 9 Beaconsfield Road, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11 2WE, United Kingdom, providing services by electronic means through the Website and storing and accessing information on User’s devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device, including software, through which the User obtains access to the Website
- Cookies (ciasteczka) – text data collected in the form of files published on the User’s Device
§ 2 Cookie Types
- Internal Cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the ICT system of the Website
- External Cookies – files posted and read from the User’s Device by the ICT systems of external Websites
- Session Cookies – files posted and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external Websites during one session of a given Device. After the session is finished, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent Cookies – files posted and read from the User’s Device by the Website or external Websites until they are manually removed. Files are not automatically deleted at the end of the Device session, unless the User’s Device configuration is set to delete Cookie files after the end of the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Storing and reading mechanisms – the mechanisms of storing and reading Cookies do not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. The transfer to the User Device of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms is practically not possible.
- Internal Cookies – internal Cookie used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices
§ 4 Purposes of use of Cookie files
- Streamlining and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store in the Cookie files information about the preferences and settings of the user concerning the Website in order to improve, streamline and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
- Logging – the Administrator uses Cookie files for the purposes of logging Users in the Website
- Marketing and advertising – the Administrator and external Websites use the Cookie files for marketing purposes and for the purpose of sending advertisement to the Users.
- Statistical data – the Administrator and external Websites use the Cookie files to collect and process statistical data such as statistics of visits, statistics of Users’ Devices and statistics of user behaviour. This data is collected for the purpose of analysis and improvement of the Website.
- Providing multimedia services – the Administrator and external Websites use Cookie files to provide multimedia services to the Users.
- Social services – Administrators and external Services use Cookie files to support social services.
§ 5 External services
The Administrator cooperates with the following external services that may place Cookie files on User Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 The possibilities of determining storage conditions and obtaining access to the User’s Devices by external Websites
- The User can at any time change settings for saving, deleting and accessing the stored Cookie files.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files that have been saved so far using the User’s Device, through which the User uses the Website services.
§ 7 Service Requirements
- Limiting the recording and access to the Cookie files on the User’s Device may result in incorrect operation of some of the Website functions.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for the malfunctioning of the Website if the User restricts in any way the possibility of saving and reading the Cookie files.