This reassuring story takes readers through sunshine, rain, flowering meadows, daytime and nighttime, providing a perfectly calming read for parents and babies to share.
With hand actions that you can do too!
More on Baby Sensory books:
- Based on the family-favourite Baby Sensory song
- One in twelve babies go to Baby Sensory classes
- Baby Sensory is an educational, interactive and developmental programme that helps babies to learn and develop important skills.
- Each class is carefully designed and researched by Dr Lin Day, and is based on babies’ natural play-to-rest cycles
- This beautiful picture book uses a gentle text and friendly, bright illustrations to engage young children without over-stimulating them
- Features helpful hints to parents giving advice on how they can best enjoy the book with their children